¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
El logotipo de la Dreamcast PAL es azul en vez de naranja por el parecido de este con el logo de una editorial alemana que poseía los derechos de uso del naranja.

[RPG] Zia and the Goddesses of Magic

Última actualización en 8 year hace
Orion_Orion_Miembro Júnior
Publicado 8 year hace
onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/zia.png

I present to you my new game, it's an RPG, targeted for the Dreamcast, it took me 1 year of development.

Here is the Story:
In a world where magic is Queen, people lived happily and safely under the protection of the ten guardian goddesses.
Out of the unknown came a powerful demon who brought trouble upon the world, and all the goddesses got captured and locked away.
Evil creatures started to take hold of the nearby villages and threatened the inhabitants.

Zia is a little girl who lives in a village in the mountains with her parents.
When she was younger, she discovered by chance a spell book and started to practice magic.

One day, an old wise man came from the mountain and asked Zia's parents for shelter for one night.
At the dinner table, he told Zia about the existence of several spell books spread around the world.
Zia got very interested and begged her parents to let her go and look for these books to learn more about magic spells.

During her journey, Zia will discover the trapped goddesses.
Now is your chance to help her rescue the goddesses from the evil creatures by casting magic spells!

Click here to buy the game for Dreamcast on my website !
NEW: The game is available in Spanish language !

El juego ya está disponible para Dreamcast y totalmente traducida en español! (Gracias a josemci)
onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/zia_dc.jpg

Trailer video:

Gameplay video:
Editado por Orion_ en 01-09-2016 14:52, 8 year hace
EccoEccoMiembro Júnior
Publicado 8 year hace
Only english or french for a rpg? No thanks, no spanish no party |(
Super KnucklesSuper KnucklesMiembro Veterano
Publicado 8 year hace
Se ve parecido a los POKEMON clasicos de Game Boy
Publicado 8 year hace

Ecco ha escrito:

Only english or french for a rpg? No thanks, no spanish no party |(

Sorry but, each additional language translation cost me 1000€
So, I would need at least 45 spanish people to buy my game for it to be profitable... for now I don't even have 30 people worldwide that ordered the game :/
Hasami AgeHasami AgeMiembro Mayor
Publicado 8 year hace
@Orion_ Thank you for creating games, do not despair that this industry is not easy and more with retro consoles. ;)

@Ecco El homebrew no es lo mismo que una compañia de triple A, que lo tienen mas complicado incluso en su distribucion si se trata de retroconsolas.
Publicado 8 year hace
@Orion_ How long has been slow to create the game and had collaborators?
Publicado 8 year hace
Ecco > One guy from this forum offered me to translate the game into Spanish ! It's currently in the work, so Enjoy :)
Due to this, the game might be slightly delayed (one week or so)

I made a gameplay video for those who want to see:

Hasami Age > as said in the first post, it took me 1 year full time.
I hired a graphic artist for the cover, and one girl for the english translation.
most "in game" graphics made by Refmap (an rpg maker graphic library, free of charge)
musics and other graphics from opengameart.org
the rest, programming, story, scripting, etc... by me alone.
alexislightalexislightAdministrador
Publicado 8 year hace
Thanks Orion_ for the hard work! spanish is a great addition! thanks!
Amo a mi Dreamcast
1.bp.blogspot.com/-ISA2GZATNCQ/TbntZYUJViI/AAAAAAAAAB4/wDlRYAhu_lo/s1600/vardream.gif
EccoEccoMiembro Júnior
Publicado 8 year hace
Orion now I 'm interested in the game, so I 'll buy it . One suggestion , an attractive cover art always gives better sales ;)
Publicado 8 year hace

Ecco ha escrito:

One suggestion , an attractive cover art always gives better sales ;)

Isn't this attractive enough ?
onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/zia.png

I commissioned an artist just to make this nice cover art.
EccoEccoMiembro Júnior
Publicado 8 year hace
Good idea for the initial screen of the game but for the cover of the CD case would put a picture of Zia in action. Remember the cover CD of Alice collector's edition ? It would be ideal to use something similar but with Zia fighting. It's just a suggestion :D
Publicado 8 year hace
unfortunately, I don't have infinite money to spend on graphic commissions
I don't even know if I will sell enough CD to refund my full investment on this game .. :(
EccoEccoMiembro Júnior
Publicado 8 year hace
In these forums there are always amateur artists who collaborate to see their drawings on the cover of a video game. :D
A question, the game uses vga support ?
Publicado 8 year hace
yes, VGA is supported
J
josemciAdministrador
Publicado 8 year hace
¿Listos para el nuevo rpg? Ready for the new rpg? Dreamcast rocks!
Publicado 8 year hace
El juego ya está disponible para Dreamcast y totalmente traducida en español! (Gracias a josemci)
onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/zia_dc.jpg
Publicado 8 year hace
only 2 Spanish Dreamcast fan so far ... (doh)
Publicado 8 year hace
Me acabo de darme cuenta al ver el emblema de Microsoft en el CD, el juego es un 2 en 1, puedes jugar en la Dreamcast como en PC. :O
Editado por Hasami Age en 08-09-2016 03:02, 8 year hace
J
josemciAdministrador
Publicado 8 year hace
Teneis en portada una extensa entrevista con OrionSoft. Ahora se trata de apoyarle, haciéndolo nos apoyamos a nosotros mismos y nos garantizamos un buen programador con un futuro excelente. Bonita caja en color blanco la que nos trae el juego. Yo ya tengo mi copia de Zia, ¿y tú?
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.