¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
El grupo japonés liderado por Hideki Sato, asentó que el procesador que utilizarían en Dreamcast seria un Hitachi SH4.

New Fuseki game coming soon

Última actualización en 7 year hace
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
Here are a couple of WIP screenshots of the next Fuseki game. The name hasn't been finalized, so I'm calling it Project SSR for the moment.

atari.vg-network.com/public/ssr1.png

atari.vg-network.com/public/ssr2.png

The game is a battle between the player and enemy forces, both of whom are racing to find matter canisters. The player must find them and dispose of them by returning them to the disposal ship, and the enemies are seeking them out to build their mothership. The player will have a few powerups and a weapon to help them with this task. The enemies will attempt to steal any canisters that the player has picked up. If the mothership is constructed, it'll hunt the player down ruthlessly and attempt to destroy it.

These screenshots are not representative of the final version of the game, as the player HUD in the shots is preliminary.

As usual, this game will be released as a freeware disc image download for the Dreamcast. There's some work to be done as of yet, but I expect the game to be out quite early in the new year.

Keep an eye out at the Fuseki Games website for further developments!
http://atari.vg-network.com/fuseki
VasiliyRSVasiliyRSMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
This is very nice. Thank you for posting. I also can see your DOS ports, is it something new? And i can see your Primitive Nightmare is updated too. Im going to try it soon.
P.S. Feel free to post it at dreamcast-talk.com since that is most active english speaking dc forum.
IndiketIndiketAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Hey mate!! Welcome again into the forums hahaha :)

I love the idea, and I'm sure it will rock like Primitive Nightmare hehe. I've just newsed it on the front page!

Have a merry xmas and a happy new year!! ^^
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace

Indiket ha escrito:

Hey mate!! Welcome again into the forums hahaha :)

I love the idea, and I'm sure it will rock like Primitive Nightmare hehe. I've just newsed it on the front page!

Have a merry xmas and a happy new year!! ^^

Muchas gracias! A ti también!

I'm moving the code to BennuGD right now, since it was written for Fenix 0.84 and there are some big bugs in that. It works well in BennuGD, but has a couple of issues that are easy to fix. I still have much work to do, but it's coming along nicely. I'll be using your new build of the DC BennuGD runtime for this game :)

Thanks again!

VasiliyRS ha escrito:

This is very nice. Thank you for posting. I also can see your DOS ports, is it something new? And i can see your Primitive Nightmare is updated too. Im going to try it soon.
P.S. Feel free to post it at dreamcast-talk.com since that is most active english speaking dc forum.

Most of the DOS ports are pretty old; around 2004 or so, but some I've done in the past year or two. I dug out a few that I did years ago that were pretty bad and fixed them up. They're also posted on theisozone. Primitive Nightmare now has high score saving via the VMU and I think I nicked all of the bugs this time.

I'll check out dreamcast-talk.com again. Thanks!
Editado por Fuseki en 27-12-2016 02:36, 7 year hace
Hasami AgeHasami AgeMiembro Mayor
Publicado 7 year hace
thank you for sharing your good work. (clap)

Happy New Year!!!
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
Here's video of the last beta, courtesy of pcwzrd13 and the DreamcasticChannel. Much has changed!

Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
It looks nice.

Is already running on BennuGD or Fenix on this video?
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
BennuGD :)

It's almost done now, thanks to a nice person at bennugd.org, who helped me fix a control issue. Time for sleep, then tomorrow to try your game and finish mine up (hopefully) :)
Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Great!!

They are always helping people.

I look fordward for your game.
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.