¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
K-Project era el nombre original del juego Rez.

Emuladores de NES y SNES.

Última actualización en 14 year hace
Publicado 14 year hace
Te recomendaria en todo caso si eres coleccionista que emules en la pc, ya que estarias quitandole vida útil al lente de Dreamcast con emulación de nes y snes, es mi punto de vista.
PSO Character
Name:ALCIDES
Level:29
Type:RAmar
ID:GREENNILL
Version:2
S
StryfeMiembro Júnior
Publicado 14 year hace

rurounin escribe:
bahh acabo de hacer el primer intento con el dreamsnes usando el bootdream y nada , asi que voy a usar el metodo ese que he leido con un programa que se llama pike & dsinstaller.

Download Bootdreams, and the DreamSNES 0.9.8 plain files.

Unzip the dreamsnes-0.9.8.zip to your hard drive, you'll have these in the directory - cd, CHANGES, IP.BIN, LICENSE, and README. Delete all except for the "cd" directory.

Place all of the ROMs you want into the "cd/roms" folder, and any MP3s you want to here at the menu into the "cd/sound" folder.

Extract Bootdreams to any desired location on your hard drive. Example: "C:/Bootdreams".

Doubleclick to run Bootdreams. Select either Discjuggler, Nero, or Alcohol 120 as the image type. Discjuggler is the best choice.

Under "Selfboot folder" browse to the previously mentioned "cd" folder. Under "CD label", enter the desired name for the disc image. Leave the "Disc format" on "Audio/Data", or change it to.

Make sure that under the "Extras" option the
ISO settings are all check marked.

Click the "Process" button, select "yes" for the create image question. When it asks for the main binary, select the "1DSNES.SH4" file, and select "yes" to the IP.BIN creation.

When the image is finished, test in NullDC with the right plugins, and then burn with your program of choice.

rurounin escribe:
Alguien ha probado el Dreamsnes en el nulldc ??? A mi no me funciona :(

Try different combinations of the Null/Chankast video, and audio plugins. One of them will work, but it won't accurately show you what it'll play like in a real Dreamcast...
S
StryfeMiembro Júnior
Publicado 14 year hace
Hablando de emuladores de Dreamcast SNES, ¿alguien piensa que alguna vez podrá ver otra actualización de SNES4all, o tal vez una nueva asamblea codificados uno?

Pardon the Google translation. :|
rurouninrurouninMiembro
Publicado 14 year hace
Hi Stryfer , and where is the romlst ????? Is it not neccesary ??
rurouninrurouninMiembro
Publicado 14 year hace
El emu ya me funciona ahora voy a testear si es cierto que con las roms europeas va al 100% de velocidad .
Yâ os digo algo
Thxx
GuaripoloGuaripoloAdministrador
Publicado 14 year hace

Stryfe23 escribe:
Hablando de emuladores de Dreamcast SNES, ¿alguien piensa que alguna vez podrá ver otra actualización de SNES4all, o tal vez una nueva asamblea codificados uno?

Pardon the Google translation. :|

Please post in english, it is better than an ugly translation AWEHAWheUAhwEUhAWUhe.
About emus...i don't know, but there's always hope!
S
StryfeMiembro Júnior
Publicado 14 year hace

rurounin escribe:
Hi Stryfer , and where is the romlst ????? Is it not neccesary ??

No. DreamSNES will scan the rom headers if the roms.lst is not present, but this can add unecessary wear on the laser. Here is the original site with the rom lister utility: http://krypt.dyndns.org:81/dcfactory/...tils.phtml

Just remember to truncate the rom names, or they won't work with the roms.lst.

rurounin escribe:
El emu ya me funciona ahora voy a testear si es cierto que con las roms europeas va al 100% de velocidad .
Yâ os digo algo
Thxx

Good to hear. ;)

Guaripolo escribe:
Please post in english, it is better than an ugly translation AWEHAWheUAhwEUhAWUhe.

Okay, I keep meaning to take the time to learn properly...
Publicado 14 year hace
i komo funciona el nesterdc¿?
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.