¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
K-Project era el nombre original del juego Rez.

BennuGD para Dreamcast

Última actualización en 4 year hace
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
I'll give Demul a try, although I think my PC might be a bit too old to run it. The version of nullDC I'm using is really old but it works with my lowly Intel graphics.

I had an issue with sound only coming out of one channel with the IDE and runtime you supplied to me, so I just went with the older version of the runtime that I was using. It plays and works fine with that version, so I;ll release it using that one for now. The game is finished and I'm preparing it for release as we speak.
Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Yes, you maybe are right and Demul is using more resources compared with NullDC.

You perhaps are using an old version of 1s_read.bin with the old mixer. Now is using MikMod and I think is better. Wich problem do you have with the last version?
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
I'm only getting audio from one channel with that runtime and compiler. I guess I'll just play around with it if everything is working from your end. It must be something I'm doing wrong.
Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Yes. It is a bug of MikMod in Dreamcast working with BennuGD... I think.

And if I remember well you can't change the volume of the songs too. I have to use CDDA tracks and wavs for the sounds.

I hope that Indiket can find out what is the problem...
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
SonicccpSonicccpMiembro
Publicado 4 year hace
Buenas a todos:

Me he echo con un equipo antiguo y lo tengo para trastear, la situacion es que le tengo instalado Ubuntu, y quería instalar el BEnnuGD, para la Dreamcasrt, tengo algunos conocimientos de C++ y Java y quería probar en mis ratos libres a hacer algo, un saludo y espero que me podais indicar algun tutorial y enlaces para instalar el BennuGD en Ubuntu. bigsmile
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.