¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
Los juegos de baseball son jugables con las maracas de Samba de Amigo.

24 horas de Le Mans

Última actualización en 13 year hace
S
SenchiroNuevo
Publicado 14 year hace
Hola spanish folks !

So i'm sorry but i will write in english cause i don't have spanish knowledge... :(

But i'm glad to present you a new site that i created dedicated especially to the Dreamcast game " 24 horas de Le Mans " the concept propose you a time attack challenge against other players over the world and in the future we will maybe organize a 24 Horas Challenge B) So you if you love this game and are interseted about this challenge, join us at http://dreamcastlemans.weebly.com/

Hope to see you there ;)
Editado por Blai en 25-08-2015 18:20, 9 year hace
Publicado 14 year hace
Thanks man!
I did not think that this game was still so current, great information!:D
Dark Concept
S
SenchiroNuevo
Publicado 14 year hace

Dark Hayabusa escribe:
Thanks man!
I did not think that this game was still so current, great information!:D

hi Dark Hayabusa,

There is a lot of fans of this game, but just need time to regroup all of them ^^ In fact, is not the first stie that i made for this game. Before i had create a forum with the same concept witih a time attack and an 24 Hours challenge, but the forum was not adapted to this and it was difficult for people to understand how it works. But actually with the site is very clear and simple to understand. A game with this standing must have a site dedicated to it ^^
Editado por Senchiro en 12-03-2010 15:09, 14 year hace
diegomrdiegomrMiembro
Publicado 14 year hace
hey sanchiro, i losed all my progress in Le Mans, but I will restart the game and you can be sure that I drivign whit you in some days.

I completed the register but i think that the web doesnt work very well

thanks! and sorry for my english!
S
SenchiroNuevo
Publicado 14 year hace

diegomr escribe:
hey sanchiro, i losed all my progress in Le Mans, but I will restart the game and you can be sure that I drivign whit you in some days.

I completed the register but i think that the web doesnt work very well

thanks! and sorry for my english!

Hi Diegomr,

No problem take your time, your profile is already udpated in the site. About it, i think that the Explorer browser maybe have some problem to show the car pictures on the time attack page but i'm not sure. On Firefox all works perfcetly.
S
SenchiroNuevo
Publicado 13 year hace
up
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.