¡Oh no! ¿Dónde está el JavaScript? El navegador Web no tiene JavaScript activado o no es compatible con JavaScript. Active JavaScript en su explorador Web para ver correctamente este sitio Web o actualizar a un navegador Web que admita JavaScript.
Sabías que...
Algunos juegos soportan el cable link que ofrece la opción de jugar partidas multijugador conectando dos Dreamcast y usando pantallas distintas.

Matterrun (formerly Project SSR) is released!

Última actualización en 7 year hace
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
Matterrun, the game formerly known as Project SSR, has been released! Grab it from the Fuseki Games website at http://atari.vg-network.com/fuseki and give it a try! Feel free to send me feedback on how you like the game or if you find any bugs, either here or at the Fuseki Games email- gamesbyfusekiATgmailDOTcom

Thanks to Indiket (especially for his work on the Dreamcast port of BennuGD), Ryo Suzuki (for all of his help with the Fenix-to-BennuGD conversion, and his support), pcwizrd13, and everyone else who supported and/or showed interest during the development of this game. I hope you enjoy it!

atari.vg-network.com/fuseki/mr1.png

atari.vg-network.com/fuseki/mr3.png

atari.vg-network.com/fuseki/mr4.png
Editado por Fuseki en 05-01-2017 02:25, 7 year hace
IndiketIndiketAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Congratulations Fuseki!! Its a really good game and also, a good example of what BennuGD can do on the Dreamcast :)

As you have seen, your game is already newsed ;)
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
Awesome! Thanks for the story and the support!
Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
You're welcome.

I am wondering what you can do in the future with this BennuGD. If you worked with Fenix I looking forward for new games dev from scratch thinking in this Bennu (640x480, etc)

Good game, thank you so much!
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
F
FusekiMiembro Júnior
Publicado 7 year hace
I'm already working on my next game. Hopefully it won't take as long between games this time as it did with Primitive Nightmare and Matterrun. It's BennuGD from now on instead of Fenix!
Ryo SuzukiRyo SuzukiAdministrador
Publicado 7 year hace
Wow!

If I can help just let me know.
www.segasaturno.com/portal/files/posted_images/user_2_saturno_ryo.jpg
puede ver todos los hilos de discusión en este foro.
puede iniciar un nuevo hilo de discusión en este foro.